Rights respecting school links
Article 2: To respect and ensure their rights to each child without discrimination of any kind, irrespective of the child’s or his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national, ethnic or social origin, property, disability, birth or other status.
Cheadle Primary School equality objectives are:
· To establish a culture of inclusivity throughout all aspects of school life
· To promote equality of opportunity and understanding of the equality act amongst the members of our school community
· To build character in pupils so that they are confident, resilient, respectful and caring citizens.
· To enable children to understand and accept differences between themselves and others.
· To prepare children for life in modern Britain through a celebration of diversity